One of our panel lenders continues to offer a highly competitive LVR and pricing model for all Taxi Plate funding across NSW. Funding for Taxi Plates is available for Owner Operators, Owner Managers and Passive Investors. Each of the ownership structures may have different documentation requirements. Please email us for further information.
- $800 Establishment Fee up to $500K
- Funding for Purchases and Refinances available – cash out not available
- Up to 60% LVR for approved Metro & Major Regional Locations
- No Legal Fees
- No Valuation Fees
- 10yrs Principal & Interest
- Low Doc is lending for taxi plates is not available
Commercial Low Doc
- We also have one of very few lenders offering a Commercial Low Doc product on our panel. As with all Low Doc lending in the current market it is recommend that all scenarios are sent to us by email or fax and approved prior to submission of an application.
Applicants must have ABN and GST registered for a minimum of two years
Up to $1.0M Business exposure and $1.50M total exposure
Refinances are limited to approved Australian Deposit Taking institutions
Assist with the purchase of: business premises or tangible business assets – special conditions apply
Up to 60% LVR available on residential and Commercial Real Estate Securities
6 months of Business Trading bank account statements required
Self certifying income declaration
Business Essentials Loan
As from Monday 20th April the interest rate for the Business Essential Loan will reduce 1.20% (variable).
- Security for the Business Essential Loan can be solely residential property or a mixture of residential, commercial, industrial or taxi plates.
- For loans secured solely by residential security a term of 25 years applies. For loans secured by a mixture of residential, commercial & industrial security the loan term is 15 years. For loans secured by residential & taxi plates the term of the loan is 10 years.
- The Business Essential is not available under Low Doc.