Many Lenders have been completely withdrawing or restricting their range of low doc home loans over the past few months.
Discount levels have been removed and total loan to value ratio in many cases is limited to 60 percent lvr.
Ability Finance do have several lenders still offering low doc home loans up to 80 percent loan to value ratio at competitive interest rates.
Premium Lo Doc still to 80 percent
Premium Lo Doc (Pro Pack) is a great option for self employed borrowers. Rate is currently Call
- 80% LVR to $1mil (Genworth)
- Debt consolidation / refinance
- Available for construction / vacant land
- Debit card - unlimited free standard transactions
- No minimum redraw
- Day and date of repayment can be nominated by borrower
- Additional repayments at anytime
- Max LVR 80% + capitalised LMI
- Up to 70% LVR needs 12 month ABN/GST registration
- Over 70% LVR require 2 years ABN/GST registration
- Low doc refinances up to 80% + LMI
Back to Basics Low Doc
- No monthly account keeping fees
- No settlement fees
- Cashback (redraw) available
- Unlimited additional repayments
- Application Fee $600 (includes 1 free valuation)