Please be aware of the following;
Effective Immediately Tuesday 6th March 2012 Credit License Cancellation Lodged By Us With ASIC
Ability Finance have elected to cease all credit activities covered by ASIC credit licensing for various reasons including but not limited to;
- Lender commission cuts over the past few years.
- Additional liability, workload and costs arising from National Credit Licensing
- Lender minimum volume restrictions which result in smaller brokers not being able to offer all options to customers.
- Regularly encountered inexperienced lender staff who are unaware of their own employers policies whose advice wastes both broker and customers time and resources.
- As a blog style website there is only historical content contained within this website that is out of date and no longer applicable. This content must only be used for historical reference purposes.
- Ability Finance, through choice, no longer represent any lenders who may be historically referred to within this website.
- No information or content contained on this site should be relied on as being current.
- No content contained within this site should be taken as advice in any way at all.
Should you feel there is any content that should be removed from this site please contact the webmaster.
By any chance you feel specific content is interpreted as offering any credit activities by us it is to be ignored, please report to the webmaster for removal or modification.
If you are legally entitled to engage in credit activities and would like to advertise on this site please contact the webmaster.
If you would like a website developed or even to purchase this site modified to your requirements please contact the webmaster.